The following guidelines and Schedule of admission to various undergraduate courses in regular colleges for the academic session 2017-18 shall be followed by the college according to Delhi University guidelines:-
1. Candidates interested in seeking admission to the undergraduate courses in the University are required to fill the common pre-admission form online for all categories (General/OBC/SC/ST/PwD and ECA/Sports). This is mandatory for all candidates. There will be no pre-admission form at the college level.
2. The colleges shall admit all the candidates who have percentage that meet the announced cut-off criteria. No first-come-first served policy is permitted.
3. After declaration of the cut off lists by the University, the candidate will need to report to the college of her choice for admission within the stipulated period. The candidates would then get her documents verified, submit the same to the college and pay the admission fees online.
4. Before coming to the College for admission, the applicant shall take a print out of the admission/registration form and carry all necessary documents for verification.
5. For Boards, like IB, whose results are declared late, candidates may be considered in whichever cut-off list their results are declared, subject to availability of seats, provided the candidates had completed the pre-registration process.
6. The college will retain the certificates of the candidate during the admission process and shall promptly return the documents in case she cancels her admission, or has to appear in counseling on any other university/institute, or in order to move to another college on declaration of subsequent cut off lists.
7. No student will be allowed to take admission in two courses/colleges simultaneously. In case a candidate is found admitted in two courses/colleges simultaneously, the admission in all courses/colleges will be cancelled.
8. The college will follow the University guidelines with respect to gap year policy: Gap year (s) would be no bar for purposes of admission to the undergraduate courses.
9. For admission under the reserved categories of Children/Windows of eligible Armed Forces Personnel/Kashmiri Migrants/PM’s Special Scholarship Scheme for J&K Students/ Nominated Sikkimese Students/Foreign Students, the admission process shall continue to be centralized and conducted at the University level by the office of the Joint Registrar (Academic). The schedule of registration/admission for admission under these categories shall be notified on the University’s Website www.du.ac.in.